Win Win Succeed, LLC helps companies save money by looking for chronic conflict, and in consultation with that company, create a comprehensive system, designed to alleviate or lessen disputes. We conduct interactive training to help employees learn how to communicate more effectively, because let’s face it, most conflict is due to poor communication skills. We also support individuals with conflict resolution coaching to help them learn to be more effective in solving the everyday disputes that arise. When needed, we conduct mediation between employees to resolve issues that may be creating costing the organization time and money.
10 Reasons to Use Win Win Succeed, LLC
- Prevent conflicts before they occur.
- Reduce the risks and costs of conflict.
- Create inexpensive internal mechanisms to prevent, manage and resolve disputes.
- Improve employee morale.
- Pinpoint and resolve the underlying reasons that manifest conflict.
- Once conflicts are seen as a system, they can be addressed in more than one way.
- We help organizations learn to respond not just to a single dispute but to the stream of disputes that arise in all businesses.
- Conflict systems are needed to encourage negotiation and de-escalation procedures throughout the life of the conflict.
- We develop your personnel so that a variety of different professionals can work on the same problem from different perspectives and still reach a resolution.
- A well-developed systems approach can promote synergy, in which the whole is seen as greater that the sum of its parts.
According to NOLO.com, mediation is a wonderful alternative to litigation:
Mediation offers another way to resolve conflict — one that can help you and the other party come to a genuine understanding and find a resolution that addresses both of your needs and interests… the process of working things out in mediation is an experience you and the other party can draw upon if you run into problems again in the future.
Mediation uses a neutral third party whose only objective is to guide both parties to creating workable solutions. It is confidential, cooperative, and unlike going to court, both parties remain in control of the outcome.